2015年4月23日星期四

Wedding Magazine Lover

My cat Smokey loves wedding magazines,custom bobblehead!

She loves to sit on top of them – especially while I’m reading them because I’m not paying attention to her. Here she’s on top of the most recent issue of In Style Weddings,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,,,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, New York Weddings,personalized bobble heads, Brides Receptions (special ed),custom bobblehead, and Better Homes and Gardens Weddings (special ed).

These are all magazines I love,customize bobblehead,Archery Equipments Latest Warfare Equipments, but none of them are available through subscription!

PS – Magazine buying tip – If you have a Barnes & Noble Member Card,First Monday Night Football For The Houston Texans A Big Challenge,personalized bobblehead, the 10% discount you receive applies to magazines too. Membership is $25/year. That’s where I buy all my magazines!

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTRoberta Chiarella NEXT POSTYikes,customized bobbleheads! Related Posts Introducing Miss Narwhal,.!01/08/15 @ 5:10 am Finding My Dress Without Losing My Mind02/06/15 @ 7:41 am How We’re Taking Our Cats to the DR10/14/14 @ 3:16 pm Getting the Engagement Photos You Want02/11/15 @ 8:03 am

没有评论:

发表评论