2015年4月23日星期四

Weddingbee T-shirts

The weddingbees are all meeting up tonight so last night I decided to make t-shirts for all of them. Originally I tried to use a site like zazzle that creates custom t-shirts online,custom bobblehead, but I couldn’t tell if they looked good on the screen so I decided to make them myself.

Besides, I’,,;ve made my own tshirts on several occasions using Avery’,custom bobblehead;s T-Shirt Transfers before with great success,.. So there I was last night at 1:00 am printing out different sized insects and weddingbee logos. The front came out great,customized bobbleheads!

The back is another story… I put the weddingbee logo on the back,Ballet Flats,custom bobblehead, but I forgot to flip the text before printing so it came out backwards! I’ve printed text iron-ons before but by this time it was past 2:00 in the morning so I wasn’t thinking straight. Luckily I was able to peel it off (with a lot of work!).

Another problem was that I used ribbed shirts so the image started tearing when the ribs stretched. I suspected this might happen but hoped for the best. DIY is often a lot of trial and error. Well now that I know what size and where I want everything,personalized bobbleheads, I’m just gonna order them.

I loved the t-shirts that Miss Ladybug’,custom bobbleheads;s bridesmaids made for her,personalized bobblehead. It’,Simple Steps To Enjoyable Soccer Coaching Drills,customized bobbleheads;s not hard to do yourself I promise,personalized bobble heads! Just don’,customize bobblehead;t forget to flip your images (use Photoshop or search for mirror or flip in Microsoft Word) before printing them so they come out the right way,Luxury Old North East Real Estate In St Petersburg,customize bobblehead.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobble heads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTOur Wedding Song NEXT POSTHope Golf Clubs Related Posts Our Proposal01/13/15 @ 9:34 am Gallery of the Day: September 22,personalized bobbleheads,Best Practices Involved In Health Care Companies Prove Propitious To The Needy, 201409/22/14 @ 12:52 pm Save the Dates & Our Wedding Website09/22/14 @ 1:21 pm Mythmatched: A Very Unicorn Ceremony 10/02/14 @ 2:04 pm

没有评论:

发表评论