2015年5月5日星期二

Do It Myself Projects …

Sorry for my paltry postings lately,personalized bobbleheads. But just because I haven’,Thomas Knoell Designs,customized bobbleheads;t been posting doesn’,customized bobbleheads;t mean I haven’,custom bobblehead;t been busy on wedding work,custom bobblehead.

First,personalized bobblehead, I finally perfected my water bottle label design … I was able to fit three strips per page and will have color copies made at Kinkos or Staples. Cut to fit. Glue on. Presto. Cute and cheap.

I’,customize bobblehead;m also working on cocktail menus to place at the bar,personalized bobble heads. I borrowed a template from this knottie AmyinSydney,.. I’,custom bobblehead;ll post pictures as soon as the project is complete,personalized bobbleheads!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTThe Wedding Night NEXT POSTOh,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobbleheads,Classifieds February 5, 2015, That Antarctic Wind! Related Posts Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: September 3,personalized bobblehead, 201409/03/14 @ 10:36 am Made With Love: Our Save the Dates12/12/14 @ 6:01 am Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: February 11, 201502/11/15 @ 9:31 am Bling Wedding Shoes,And You Thought You Were a Princess,customize bobblehead!10/07/14 @ 6:42 am

没有评论:

发表评论