2015年5月17日星期日

My Birdcage

Remember how I told you we bought a birdcage for our card holder and that I wanted to paint it brown? Well,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses,personalized bobble heads, my sister came over yesterday and she painted it for me! It’s beautiful! I lubbing eet sho muchie! I told you it would look better in brown! I had a vision and it turned out to be a masterpiece. Thank you Nancy oh great noble biotch. You rock,personalized bobbleheads, you stink, but you rock,custom bobblehead! Love you fugly,custom bobblehead. I stuck a fake branch inside to make it extra beautiful,,.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,My David’s Bridal Experience,personalized bobble heads,Classifieds February 26, 2015, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTAnnouncing Miss Caterpillar! NEXT POSTIf You Want Something Done Right ... Related Posts Classifieds: December 8,customize bobblehead,Wedding Blogs, 201412/08/14 @ 3:40 pm Wedding Bales: Looking at Forever 01/12/15 @ 10:45 am Before and After Questionnaire: Walrus Edition,customized bobbleheads, The Before11/26/14 @ 7:31 am Classifieds: September 9,custom bobblehead, 201409/09/14 @ 1:31 pm

没有评论:

发表评论