2015年5月2日星期六

Invitations

I stayed up all last night just to finish my invites. I finally finished at 6:48 this morning,custom bobblehead, jumped into the shower,personalized bobbleheads, got dressed for work, and hit the post office on the way,customize bobblehead. I’m just so happy that I’,personalized bobble heads;m done.

Don’,Nissan Micra Gloucester,personalized bobble heads;t anyone say anything to me about the invites going out 3 weeks before the wedding or I’,personalized bobblehead;ll body slam you against yo momma’,personalized bobblehead;s house,custom bobblehead. Shut it,personalized bobbleheads! Shush,custom bobbleheads!

I’m so wired,.. I am most definitely leaving work earlier today,customized bobbleheads. I need to catch some z’,custom bobblehead;s,Almost Skateboards For Sale Best Bargain,customized bobbleheads,Make Your Precious Gadgets Match Your Personality.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,Bring Out The Elastic In Flex Fit Baseball Caps,,, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTGrapevine Invitations NEXT POSTLuminOurs Related Posts We’re Getting Down to the Wire12/03/14 @ 11:01 am Flying Without Wings: Our First Look01/15/15 @ 5:13 am New Year, Old Bee01/13/15 @ 5:26 am My Heart Bleats for You: First Look09/24/14 @ 12:27 pm

没有评论:

发表评论